Monday, April 27, 2009

I do not butter up people's a***..


feelings that are killing me...


here's the thing

i do not

let me emphasise this part

I DO NOT BUTTER PEOPLE 's arses UP!!!


I only compliment or help out of sincerity

i help in order to make that person's life a bit better

or am just being a good samaritan!!


i thought people understood this

but i guess

i failed to make them understand...


i do not treat others in a way that i know it'll hurt them

but others do this without thinking and ends up

hurting the other person..

always

24/ 7

365 and 366 days..


it hurts me when

people who i trust , love, cherish and

have faith in them

they go and betray it

by doing the

opposite of my affections towards them.
and i mean
the love that i have was not bulit in days
but years
after
having faith, trust and love,
when it hurts u intentionally
it kills you inside out
and
i did not know
it will hurt me this much...

2 comments: