Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tentang Bahasa

Apabila berkata tentang bahasa
saya sangat suka
apparently we learn a new word
from a language that we listen to every day
from songs, movies or even people around us
I am currently forced by the authorities
to take up the arabic language...
I like it
but it is starting to pull myself down.
I am very very tired
It is not that i do not like to learn a new language
but to do so
you need someone who will teach you
to be very active
someone who is lively
and who understands that we are not native speakers of the language
now it is quite tough
and the lecturer does not understand this
haish
well by hook or by crook
I have to go through with all of this
if not
I cant and wont be able to Graduate from this place!!!
I do not want that to happen
hence,
I will have to push myself to the very top!!!
Go Go Go Aini :P

No comments:

Post a Comment