Friday, April 8, 2011

Lamanya

splurging of ideas...
my ideas in this place is vintage
old, i left you you my dear, i left you long enough!!!

things in life has been really crazy
everything seems to be i don't know crazy i suppose
classes have been crazy
oh yes i took my driving license already
i can say that
I hate this feeling!!
this feeling is making me suffer somehow
i hate this feeling
i am really tired of this feeling
if i fail on the 13 of April i swear i'l leave it out for awhile
just continue renewing my L
and continue dong it until i really want a license badly!
i do not know why i feel like this

life here in iium
i do not know how to put this
i now unofficially have graduated
since my exam finished on the 5th of April.
i don't know what has got into me but i don't feel good
i am not in a very good shape!


No comments:

Post a Comment