Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hari Raya 2009

Ni Farhan



Ni Khairul


Ni adik saya Khadijah Addawiyah










Fun fun fun
that is all i have and can say to all of you
The best raya I had so far
everyone was so happy we ate, played and just spent our time together
i know i am 21 but i still get duit raya
besh!!!

my baju raya is yellow in colour
i bought a new pair of baju kurung on the third of raya
for fun
oh ya
n i bought 2 new pairs of shoes
i love shoes by the way :P
he he he
the food, well, all i can say is that for the whole week of after 1st raya,
i ate instant noodle everyday
day in and day out
wicked!!! :P

i had so much fun with my very little and small cousins
khalid khairul n farhan
I love them so much.
these are a few picts of them and me n my sisters
(on our way back from singapore)
dalam van lagi tau :D

tengok la ye :O



No comments:

Post a Comment