Monday, May 30, 2011

A.N

Now this is about A.N
I have not seen him for the past 7 weeks
and the last time i saw a glimpse of him was on the 14th of April 2011...
I thought I would see him again, but i did not
and here i am after 7 weeks
wondering, why did i went to the washroom? i knew that a mistake would cost me
and i know i did that mistake and it is killing me inside
not slowly but i know i am dying inside.
I would give anything to see him

it is a month now after i asked him his birth year
on 29th April 2011,
i plucked up whatever courage i had in me
and i messaged him on F.B
he actually replied :)
he was born in 1985 :D

and then onwards
everything that i know about him
anything that is related to him keeps on showing up,
his name, everything, anything that is related to him
it's like i am not allowed to forget him
not even once
anywhere i go
anything i read
will always lead me back to him and his memories

i miss him
i know i miss him
and this is different from last year
this is the type of longing
that i feel like crying
believe me a tear or 2 dropped
i dream of him
and it feels so real
i could hear his voice
i could feel his gaze upon me
i could feel his presence.

i see him
even when my eyes are open
visions of him will appear
his scent will be there when i miss him
everything i had never thought of
came to me.

he is someone i never dreamed of liking
forget anything else that comes after like
nowadays
it is really easy to see him
i have these images of him being in my life in the future
the pieces now fit with each other
they fit perfectly
in my images only

have i told you
that it is my very dream
to give him a present
that is a whole set
of Baju Melayu that is black in colour
i really want to look at him wearing this
just once
and everything will be alright
for me :)

and i found more pictures of him :)

I Miss You dear A.N

No comments:

Post a Comment