Monday, May 30, 2011

things i kept to myself

i can tell you because no one really knows about You :P
how am i supposed to say this to anyone?
the days that i go through is eating me up inside. my life now is at a new and different level
i have finished my studies in iiu. i am far away from my friends and i am at home, helping my parents at our shop and that's just it. for the coming months, this is how my life is going to be spent!
day in day out!
i have been through a lot these past weeks and days
many things happened
do not really know what they are
was too ignorant shall i say?
i am not happy
i do not know what has got into me. God knows the things i have been through
not major physical ones
they are more on the mental side
the stability of my mental is lowly making it's way to deterioration
i do not know what the problems are
but i am pretty sure it is bottling up inside me

No comments:

Post a Comment