Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I Miss You

These are the words
that I have been wanting to tell this person so badly.
I Miss You!
I really Miss You
it's been so long since I last saw You
I actually long to see you
I really do

I look for you
I search for you
but I still can't seem to find you
I ask for you
I do things that I have never did before
I even liked you
like I have never liked anyone like you before

You are different
You are not like the usual's
You are You..
You smile differently
You walk differently
You talk differently

You are never
the usual
people
that I used to like

how do I come to know You
after awhile
you were in my life for the past two years
and I never acknowledged You
You sipped into my life like water
You flow in and out
but it took me awhile to realise

You came when I was in pain
maybe
that is why
I noticed You
You heal me unconsciously
You were there every time I needed You
I didn't realise You
then
but now maybe
it is You who do not realise Me....

and now I have to tell you
that
I
I miss You
I really do...


No comments:

Post a Comment