Sunday, April 25, 2010

Money, Duit, Fulus, Rinjitat, Dollar, Pounds...

what is install for me tomorrow
i wonder what life and God have in line for me
i am back from my holidays
i need to start working part time
the problem is you know
I do not know what I want to do
I do not have the time to tell you the truth
but I have to find the time and
the money
I need to do this
I have to!!!

I will resume my classes tomorrow morning and
yes I am alone for the first time in this place
I only have two classes this semester
but it takes most of my time
I do not have enough cash
and I want to buy alot of things
I need a new or more new pair/pairs of shoe
I need to pay a whole sum of money for something
I need to work my weight out
I NEED CASH!!!!!

I need many things right now
which I suddenly can't help questioning myself
for some time

Am I not Content enough with my LIfe???
Am I not content enough with what God
has given Me???


what is wrong with me???

No comments:

Post a Comment