Sunday, April 25, 2010

My Love life...?????

What about my love life??
no big deal really but
I cannot help questioning myself
What am I doing??
why am I doing this and
How should I do this?

I am complicating my own life
that is the exact answer if someone were to ask me
what I am talking about...

first thing's first
do I even know what Love is??
or do I pretend that I know what Love is
and Make myself believe that I know Love..
I'm not making any sense huh?

is waiting for someone that I know will never be mine is called Love?
is giving my all to that person and not hope for anything back is called love?
is not getting angry at that person when he does something that I can never tolerate with someone else is called Love??
is soothing my own heart when that person hurts me and saying "it's okay" is called Love?
is waiting for that person's text message until dawn and that person says "I fell asleep" is called Love?
is loving that person unconditionally is called Love?
is crying every time that person hurts me and that person doesn't care is called Love?
is seeing that person messaging someone else in front of you and you don't say a word when he does not reply your messages is called Love?
is looking at that person when he does not look at you anymore is called Love?
is looking at someone who does not know you exist is called Love?
is liking someone that does not like you because he does not know you is called Love??
is walking away from that person when he
has hurt you really bad is called Love?

or just pretending that we have never loved is what is really called Love

No comments:

Post a Comment